After reading Hazel A. Smith’s 3/21/2012 letter in the Star, I felt it necessary to comment. Should Obama say that he was the first person to set foot on the moon, I’ll bet that Hazel would believe that too! The facts demonstrate that, as president, Obama has:
1. Created roadblocks to economic prosperity,
2. Rammed a fiscally irresponsible Obamacare down our throats trying to benefit a few million people to the detriment of 300 million,
3. Nearly drove us into bankruptcy while ignoring repeated attempts to responsibly cut spending,
4. Significantly reduced our Defense Department capabilities through funding cuts,
5. Ruined our reputation as a leader in the free world,
6. Created class warfare over taxes,
7. Eliminated new oil exploration and production on federally controlled lands allowing rising gas prices,
8. Poured taxpayer money down a rat hole trying to finance “green” energy,
9. Demonstrated leadership skills of a community organizer, and
10. Capably demonstrated that he likely will go down in history books as the worse president ever!
If that record demonstrates that Obama should be reelected, then Obama has a bridge for sale in downtown Chicago!
I rest my case!